Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Lost Souls by Sirena Van Schaik

I thought to add a little life to this blog, I would start adding a few chapters to a book that I wrote 4 years ago. This was the first novel I ever wrote and marked the start of my freelance career. Unfortunately, it was a book that I wrote when I was first starting out so it really is quite rough and was hit with many a rejection before it worked its way into my lost manuscripts shelf. My husband thinks it is a good story, but he also feels that it is not the book I was meant to write.

Anyway, I hate to see it sitting there on the shelf, so along with no one to read it so I thought I would start a reading blog to celebrate 4 years of being a full time writer. Here it is, the very first page of the manuscript.



Lost Souls
by Sirena Van Schaik
Page One:

Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. 1 Corinthians 13:8





These electronically-transmitted pages and all associated online content and programming are ©2007-2011 sirenavanschaik.com and Sirena Van Schaik. All rights reserved.

No comments: