Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Sick Today

Just a little post today since I am dealing with the first cold of the new school year. My oldest brought it home with him and he was actually looking forward to being sick. I blame this little oddity on the fact that both of my kids have had great experiences with doctors and hospitals. To them, getting sick and having to go to the hospital means Popsicles and videos (the children's hospital really is amazing).

Unfortunately for my oldest, he missed getting really sick but he managed to make his little brother sick, he missed school on Monday and finally me sick today. I haven't been able to work at all, my head is all fuzzy but the worst is the sneezing. I swear I haven't sneezed so much in my life. Hopefully I will be feeling much better by the morning but for right now, I'm going to curl up with a nice cup of tea and nurse my head cold. Now that I had my little whine. ;o)

Hope everyone else makes it through the fall without a cold or anything else.

Sirena

No comments: