Thursday, December 18, 2008

Articles, Articles and More Articles

I have been very busy over the several months, probably the reason why I have been neglecting my own blog, and I have finally finished a lot of articles. And I do mean a lot. I have been working for a client creating a number of mini articles, ones that range between 400 and 600 words. The topics have been about a range of things, all of them assigned to me. Some are topics that I have written about before and others were ones that I would never have thought of writing if I hadn't been asked.

Anyway, my client sent me a long list of all the articles I sent with all the links to them so I thought I would post them here. There are too many to post in my link list so it is better just to keep them in one post.

I hope you enjoy them.

Sirena

No comments: