Tuesday, December 18, 2007

A Whole Month

Wow, I can't believe that I am getting close to a month since I posted. I will have to do much better if I am going to keep this blog going. I mean you can only leave it for so long before it begins to feel abandoned.

I would like to say that I have been so busy that I haven't had time to post a little blurp here and there because the truth is that I haven't been that busy. Don't get me wrong, I have had a lot of work the last month but I still had time to come on and post a little tidbit. I also had tons of ideas, topics I wanted to cover here but it seemed like too much of a chore to post. Not the best way to look at a blog.

So although I am only going to have a short post tonight, my pre-New Year resolution will be to post at least once a week and to enjoy it. Wish me luck.

No comments: